- I watch wayyyyy too much Treehouse TV for a 27-year-old
- I need to get my eyebrows waxed, pronto. I'm going to get a unibrow and that won't be pretty!
- I finally got my blog over at pricenetwork.ca up and running, so I feel better about that
- I finished "The Diving-Bell and the Butterfly" this week but I need some time to process it before I blog about it. It was everything they said about it and more.
- I'm happiest when I have a pile of books to read. I picked up three more from the library last night and got one in the mail today. THAT makes me happy :)
- I really like Quaker's new cereal: Corn Bran Squares. I picked up a "Big Trial Pack (250 g)" from the Superstore for only 99 cents this morning, and it's delicious! Perfect for snacking, as I'm not really a breakfast person. It's sweet, but not overly so, and only has 120 calories for a one cup serving! I think that I'll go there and get some more over the weekend.
Well, I guess that's it for now! Happy weekend everyone!